Care & Support
Then the King will say to those on his right 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.' Matthew 25:34-36
Ministry Team Leader
Our congregation wants to help those who are hurting or in need in either body or soul. In addition to the Scripture passage on this page, God's word has many things to say about ministry -- see Matthew 5:42, 7:12; Luke 3:10-11 and James 2:15-16 -- for a few examples.
Our team serves in the following areas:
- Home Helpers for comfort, meals, tasks, errands, transportation
- Prepare and serve for funerals
- Needful projects, i.e., college and military care packages, Operation Christmas Child
- Random Acts of Cookies
- Needful community support/action
- Card Ministry for visitors and member special occasions
Is God calling you to meet any of these needs? Please complete the form on this
page to get started! We welcome your input and ideas so that our Ministry Team
can continue to serve, evolve and grow.